family planning Key messages
· Spouses’ planning for the pregnancy spacing ensures that they maintain their health and the health of their children, and children have the right to obtain adequate care.
· Informing the couple about the various methods of family planning and the characteristics of each of them helps them choose the appropriate method for them.
· The couple’s choice of the appropriate method of contraception is based on an understanding and agreement between them, respect for each other’s wishes, and the absence of a medical impediment to the chosen method.
· Family planning is the pregnancy spacing, not childlessness.
· Islam permits family planning but forbids contraception.
· Men are essential partners in family planning.
· Family planning is a right, let's make it a reality.
· Modern methods provide a high rate of protection against pregnancy compared to natural methods.
· The decision to have children is the right of the spouses after obtaining the information, as they are more aware of their capabilities and conditions.
· As a married couple, you can listen to the opinion of others who are careful, and you have the right not to take it.
· Do not be afraid to approach your husband with what you see fit for your family, but make sure that this is done through dialogue and agreement.
· When we make the decision together, we ensure the commitment of both parties.
· We get advice from specialists to decide which family planning method to use.
· A suitable-sized family means greater luxury on all levels.