Puerperal woman depression treatment
· The most important treatment is psychological and moral support for the mother from all those around her, especially the husband.
· Helping the mother to perform household chores as much as possible and not burdening her more than she can.
· Changing the surrounding environment and leaving the house for family visits and trips.
· Trying to change the lifestyle.
· See the attending physician who will direct you to the physician specialized in treating such cases.